Racer … the Machine
Todd Gentzler has been training for competition most of his life. After winning the Wyoming State Championship in track and field, he had success at the collegiate level running middle distance, qualifying for Nationals four times.
After recurrent injuries caused by running, Todd turned to cycling twenty years ago and got hooked. He has enjoyed competing in Olympic distance triathlons, tandem racing, MTB racing, snow bike racing, and road racing. As cycling became a passion, Todd found peace and contentment on the bike. His biggest accomplishments include a 2nd place finish at the Tour of the Gila and climbing
podium at Master’s Nationals on a tandem.
In addition, Todd is a Physical Therapist who is a partner at North Platte Physical Therapy and runs the clinic in Gillette, Wyoming. He loves being a therapist and helping people as much as he loves riding his bike and competing.
When not riding or at work, he enjoys spending time with his family on his ranch near Sundance Wyoming.
He feels that it is a blessing and an honor to have the opportunity to ride with such an elite group of athletes for the 2017 RAAM.
“Settle in and Pedal!”
• 2016 Colorado State time trial championships 2nd place
• 2015 Masters Nationals 5th place tandem road race
• 2015 Colorado State time trial championships 2nd place
• 2015 Best on Hess time trial 2nd place tandem
• 2015 Haystack time trial 2nd Tandem
• 2013 Tour of the Gila Masters 2nd General Classification