Racer … the Secret Weapon
Terri is a relative newcomer to the cycling world … but you wouldn’t know it by watching her race. Only three seasons into her cycling career, she is already giving the Pros a run for their money. At the 2015 Steamboat Springs Stage Race Time Trial, just one year after having her second child, she beat 14 of 15 of the Pro/Cat1,2 Women, some of which were headed to the UCI World Championships in Richmond, VA the following week.
Terri is shy about her accomplishments, but they should be no surprise. She has a history of impressive success in sport (Captain of University Basketball team) and academics (High Honors in both Bachelor’s and Masters degrees).
On the weekends she rips the legs off her competitors, but during the week, she helps put ‘em back on. Terri works as a Physicians’ Assistant and a Operating Room First Assist.
Terri balances her training and profession with a full family life. Her husband, Mike, is integral in Terri’s racing by caring for their two small children, Kellan (4) and Houston (1), while she is out on her bike. Their support is invaluable to her.
• 5th USA National Championship Time Trial – Master Women
• 2nd Colorado State Time Trial Championship – Cat 3
• 1st Place GC, 2015 Steamboat Springs Stage Race, CO – Cat 3
– 1st time trial, 2nd road race, 3rd criterium
• 1st Place Omnium, 2015 Billings Championship, MT – Pro/1,2,3
– 1st road race, 1st time trial, 1st criterium
• 2nd Place, 2015 Tour of the Battenkill, Gran Fondo, NY – Pro/1,2,3
• 1st Place GC, 2013 Dead Dog Stage Race, WY – Cat 4
– 1st road race, 2nd time trial, 2nd criterium
• 5th Place GC, 2013 Tour of the Gila, NM – Cat 3,4
– 5th road race, 5th time trial, 4th criterium, 5th road race
• 1st Place, 2012 Beartooth Blitz Road Race, MT – Cat 4
– 1st road race, 2nd time trial
• 1st Place GC, 2012 Tour De Bozeman, MT – Cat 4
– 2nd road race, 1st time trial, 1st criterium
Terri’s upcoming goals include racing the 2016 USA Cycling
Masters Road Championships and setting a new record in the 4
Person Mixed division at RAAM 2017.